We endeavour to conduct our business in accordance with the following:
As representatives in our local communities, it is important that we undertake our work, service and play in partnership with others in the spirit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self – control.
Health & Safety & Safeguarding Statement
Implementing best practice procedures in terms of Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Child Protection to protect the children we care for, our staff, volunteers and clients.
Equality & Inclusion Statement
Serving and respecting all people regardless of their gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, or physical and mental capability. Acknowledging the freedom of people of all faiths or none, both to hold and to express their beliefs and convictions respectfully and
freely, within the limits of the UK law.
As a Client / Customer of SHAPE services, we will only process your data if it complies with the principles set out below. If at any point, you feel that data we hold for you is inaccurate or needs to be updated, please inform us as soon as possible, and we will arrange for this to be amended.
- To process data fairly and lawfully;
- Processing data only for specified and lawful purposes;
- Data processed is adequate, relevant, and not excessive;
- Data processed is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Data is not kept longer than necessary;
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights;
- To store data securely; and
- To ensure that data is not transferred to countries outside of the European
Economic Area (EEA) without adequate protection.
For further information on our policies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like further details.